• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
Race pins dropping Thursday.

e138118e5ce2fe76730d645cb1bf0d59.jpg

Here’s the blog entry:
Run Your Happily Ever After with 2019 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Merchandise

I dig Aurora’s pose holding up her tiara.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasmine surfing on the carpet is pretty sweet too. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Thought you’d like that one! I’ll be at the expo tomorrow morning with all the other crazy proncesses if you want it.

Thought you’d like that one! I’ll be at the expo tomorrow morning with all the other crazy proncesses if you want it.

I think I will try to trade for it for now. Is the expo on Thursday?

Hmmm... dilemma. I never know what to do about pins for events that I didn't attend but that fit my collection.
d01796a6344201f8dbcbe69b45376d56.jpg

Ha ha ha. I was gonna say, this type of decision is entirely personal/subjective. You gotta do what feels right. But if you truly like the pin, I'd say, who cares?! Add it to your collection.

I think the race pins are well done this year. So I’m encouraging you to get them. ^_^ I get all of them since i run all the races and pin them to my medals.

Alex Trebek: DPF is an example of one of these.

Me:
images
As someone who has pins from a race I didn't do, I justified it because I had done a RunDisney race of that length that year. So, you could just substitute it out with another thing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

IMHO, getting pins for events you don't do but fit into your collection is perfectly fine. You got the pin because of the character/theme, not because you were trying to pass off that you did the run.

Those sheep! XD

On the one hand, I generally avoid pins that are outside the context of the movie (e.g., other characters dressed like Mulan, Small World Mulan, etc.).

Buuuuuut I do have a few China Epcot pins that I'm definitely keeping.

Me and my arbitrary collecting rules:
DapperTornBluewhale-max-1mb.gif

I feel that way with my Sword in the Stone collection. I only collect transformations! Except also Redhead Squirrel. Except also some symbols from the movie, like the sword in vines and the opening storybook. Except also pins that just seem to fit thematically, like sorcerer hats. Except also PTDs. Except....

I feel that way with my Sword in the Stone collection. I only collect transformations! Except also Redhead Squirrel. Except also some symbols from the movie, like the sword in vines and the opening storybook. Except also pins that just seem to fit thematically, like sorcerer hats. Except also PTDs. Except....

Tessa doesn't need an enabler.

Tessa enables herself.

Be like Tessa. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back