• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

25 Mario Pin Set- Club Nintendo Platinum Reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 Mario Pin Set- Club Nintendo Platinum Reward

EoTN

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
img_14621.jpg

It's Me, a Mario!

This is a set of all 25 pins from the platinum reward at Club Nintendo.

I really need some good traders to get into pin trading, but I have no money as of right now, so I figured that I could try this.

I primarily want good traders for this, but will consider all offers.

Please PM me.

i can't get this in uk and i think my brother would like it.i don't have much to trade sorry but please look at my trade pins and reply,thank you.

Thank you both for your interest, but I don't see anything I really want in your trades.

I was going to send ya an offer. Question first, what shape are the pins? It's hard to tell. Are they pins or buttons? And what is their relative size? Thanks!

Should have put this in the first post. They are brand new. The pins are round, the cutouts on the box just make them look weird. To clarify, they are buttons, I think of them as pins though. Each pin measures over an inch and a half. Sorry for any confusion.

Bump. There's very little love for Mario on this forum. Only three people out of everyone here apparently.

I just bought the games cuz my fiance just got me the old nintendo console I'm intrested you can look at my traders and my collection that would be so cool I love those games I use to play with my grandma everynight then she got sick and passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back