• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

36 Pin Mystery Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't buy anything but I FINALLY came across these two lovelies:

5596722949_fcc63715d5_z.jpg

Rhino is so cute! First day I saw these on a cast lanyard. :p

Those are really cute! :D

Boy I sure do wish I was at the park with you!! LOL. You came across some fabulous finds!!! :) Congrats!!! I have been desperately searching for the mystery stamp collection without luck. Congrats on the HMs too!!! :)
She does!!
U bought these at DL or WDW?

She's at DL ^_^

Never mind, I Read the comment above, u guys are lucky, they have not been for sale here at WDW since the surprise release at love is magical event where they sold out with in 30 minutes of being release. I constantly check if they sell them but no luck here at WDW.

I saw about 12 bags on Monday, darn it, I should have waited to see everyone's responses that night on the board and I should have bought them all to give some of you guys (and gals). :p I work about ten minutes from there so I always stop in a few times a week. I will keep my eyes peeled out for them and other surprises, lol!

Kyuubee, thanks for answering anyways. ;)
No problem :D

I saw about 12 bags on Monday, darn it, I should have waited to see everyone's responses that night on the board and I should have bought them all to give some of you guys (and gals). :p I work about ten minutes from there so I always stop in a few times a week. I will keep my eyes peeled out for them and other surprises, lol!

Haha you shoulda snagged all the bags! :lol:

So this set is packaged in blue baggies?? Oye... There were a ton when i was there in Feb!! I was looking for boxes!!! (Kicking self right now) Grrrrr. Pout. Lol.

Is anyone finds them..... Please keep me in mind... Pick up a few for me.... Will be forever greatful!!

Last edited:
So this set is packaged in blue baggies?? Oye... There were a ton when i was there in Feb!! I was looking for boxes!!! (Kicking self right now) Grrrrr. Pout. Lol.

Is anyone finds them..... Please keep me in mind... Pick up a few for me.... Will be forever greatful!!

Yes, they were in a larger blue baggie. :( I will be on the lookout! :)

I think I bought out the last of them at the Resort today. I was happy because I got 10 I needed for my set. I want to finish this set so its not another PT52... Now I only need 2 more regular pins and 11 chasers to have all 72.

Wow, well done magicalpins! I need way more than that to finish off my set (well, I'm nowhere near having enough to even look like a set yet!) I love these pins, just wish I was over there and could buy some for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back