• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have loved that wedding Ariel one since I saw the video of it on YT. I think it's such a shame that it's not available online. I really wish it was available in the US. I hate it when they make merchandise exclusive to only one of the parks.

These are fantastic, but way out of my price range (especially with international shipping fees), what with the 2013 Disney Store Doll blizzard coming up!

I have the Cinderella one, I bought it on my trip to Disneyland Paris last year. I may get another in my next upcoming visit (less than two months to go now woohoooo) but not really sure which Princess I'd go for ? Hmmmmm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back