• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

38" Target exclusive My Size Elsa and Anna dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
38" Target exclusive My Size Elsa and Anna dolls

aleutia

Obsessed with dolls
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else have these and how do you have them displayed? I'm looking for a little inspiration. They are a nice size at 3 feet 2 inches but I hate Elsa's dress especially. I need to make a movie accurate one for her.

They are made by Jakks pacific and are Target exclusive and retail for $59.99. All the targets I've been to NEVER have Elsa and I don't think she's been available online for a couple months now.. unless they recently restocked her but I never checked.

My target has Elsa and I always want to buy em but I have no idea what I'd buy her for haha

my local target had both in the overstock/clearance isle. not on clearance but they had enough to fill half an isle.

That's where the Annas were before Christmas. I have been to three and they are always stacked with Anna and no Elsa. Before Christmas, Elsa would be sold out within minutes of opening. But hey, it's frozen. The last times I have been at any target they were on the end of the isles in the back near the board games and stuff, or in with the other disney dolls. Target is amazing though. I found frozen tumblers for a dollar seventy something so I got some and use one for smoothies. Got a zak placemat for .58 cents too.. Dunno why they had them so cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back