• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

4 Pins I am unsure of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 Pins I am unsure of?

PinPuff

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi, all!

The following are pictures of pins I have gotten from CM's Lanyards. I am wondering if they are official, scrappers, or counterfeits. Help, please? :) Thanks!

Also, I have one more question- If you buy pins DIRECTLY from a Disney Store (I got most of mine on a store on a Disney Cruise) they are definately official, right?

Here are the 4 Pins I am unsure of (sorry for the awful pictures! If anyone needs me to take better ones, I will! :3)-

Photo_00008.jpg
Photo_00009.jpg

Photo_00010.jpg
Photo_00011.jpg

Photo_00012.jpg

Photo_00013.jpg

Photo_00014.jpg

Photo_00015.jpg

the strawberry looks like it might be a scrapper.... i have the watermelon and the pineapple. and the back doesn't look like that. mine has the Hidden Mickey horizontal not vertical. also the pluto and the others the mickey heads on the back...should continue through out the pin.. not stop themselves and form weird shaped ears.... and borders.

the pluto and lgm ones are scrappers you can tell by the borger around the mickey heads and the way it looks like the back is molder rather than cut/stamped

LGM, Pluto & Strawberry are fake for sure. The Mickey I can't see real well, could you post a better pic where we could see the paint please. That will give us all a better idea of it's authenticity. Or, maybe just tell us if it is smooth or has dips in the paint??

Here are better pictures of the Mickey-

download.jpg
download1.jpg

:) If anyone could tell me if it's official? There are no problems in the paint or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back