• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

5-29-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
5-29-2009

Tr8dWitMe

New DPF Member
Rating - 85.7%
10   2   2
Its going to be the two year anniversary for Disney Pixar UP. If you could create a pin for this anniversary, what pins would you make and what what it would look like?

Please be real and make a suggestion that Disney could make. No frames, No mystery boxes, No chasers, maybe a Jumbo, ect. Just single pins that can fit on a regular Disney backing card.

Pictures would be nice or just explain what the pin would look like in detail.

OOhhhhh I have ideas!!!!

I want pins of the pictures from the "Adventure Book" Or at least an adventure book pin that opens and shows a few pics or the note from Elle - like the autograph book pins.

A spinner pin w Elle and Carl as kids on one side and as elders on the other.

Last one - I would want a pin of the mailbox

mystery set breaking down the thought process of Russell deciding whether to dig the hole before or after...

Here are the pins I would want to see from Up:

- Ellie and Carl's Mail box with hand prints
- Kevin and her babies
- Just Kevin's babies
- Ellie's painting of Paradise Falls
- Ellie's portrait that hangs on the wall
- This image, with out the BG (Just JUMBO size)
disneyuphousecharacters.jpg

- Dug with the cone of shame

Is that too many? LOL

-Mailbox with handprints
-Last page of Adventure Book with the picture of them as an old couple and the note from Ellie
-Ellie in her work uniform with the bird on her arm next to Carl with his balloon cart
-Carl and Ellie in the tent; just their shadows showing through with the tent being stained glass(I love Ellie's big hair and hairbow)
-the picture of Ellie on the mantle with the frame around it
-the Paradise Falls jar with coins in it that keeps getting broken
-Spirit of Adventure blimp with all the dogs hanging out the windows
-Alpha, Beta, Gamma full-bodied pins of them alone(or Gamma with his parachute- "I hate squirrels")
-Kevin, her babies, and Carl's walker in pieces
-the photostrip in the credits of Carl and Russell(Russell wearing Carl's glasses)

I think that covers my major dreams for UP pins.

Thanks for the input. Anyone else relooking at the movie tonight to see if another pin could be made?

How about

The men in black looking over the white fence.
Carl and Russell sitting on the curb eating ice cream at the end of the movie.
The candy bar that Russell feeds kevin.
The shadow of both walking up the hill for a picnic.
Russell standing in the doorway with his handbook when he first meets Carl.
The two chairs as a pin on pin on paradise falls.

Next?

My daughter has always wanted one of Carl & Ellie's chairs in the house -- and the mailbox!! Would be wonderful. I think we all have enough variations of the grape soda badge to last us a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back