• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$60 Peter Pan Lot for Grail Fundraising! OBO! Need these gone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$60 Peter Pan Lot for Grail Fundraising! OBO! Need these gone!!

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Okay, so one of my holiest of all holy grails came up in the co-op forum. I'm crossing all of my fingers and toes that I am able to purchase her!!

My car needs a new muffler, so using my "real money" is totally out of the question. So I have resorted to my favorite hobby, frantically scrambling around on the internet for funds via online sales! :D My pain is your gain!

Please note that these "shipped" prices are for the USA only. UK and Canadian customers please add an additional $3 to your total. Anywhere else, please message me! :)

For sale today is my extremely pathetic Peter Pan collection composed of...wait for it...five whole pins! Wow, bet you are just thrilled aren't you?

Here is what I have to offer you today:

Pin 94204: Window to the Magic Peter Pan pin

$25 shipped, with its original card. It has only been displayed on a corkboard.

Pin 93567: DLRP Peter Pan Sitting

$10 shipped, with its original card. Only been displayed on a cork board as well.

Pin 93084: Tiger Lily Thanksgiving DSF pin

$25 shipped, with its original card. Never displayed while with me, only been placed in a trader book.

Pin 87293: Tinker Belle Stained Glass Multiple Poses Pin

$7 shipped or $3 with any other pin purchase over $15!

Pin 1728: Tinker Bell Corrected Pin

$5 shipped or $3 with any other pin purchase over $10!

Take all Peter Pan pins for only $60 shipped!

I also have this DSF Fix it Felix pin that I am THINKING about selling...Felix is my favorite character in WiR, and I would hate to see him go, but this grail pin means more to me. So, if I were to sell, it would be at a price point of $55 shipped. SOLD

Pin 93081: Wreck it Ralph (Felix) SOLD

Thank you for viewing my sale post! Please message me with any inquiries!

Last edited:
Its no problem Becky! :D Thank you for checking all the same, that was sweet of you!

Felix sold!! Would LOVE to get these guys out of here! Make an offer if interested please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back