(9/29) eBay $5 for You. Now Get Shopping

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by DisneyJ, Mar 3, 2018.

1. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

$5 for You. Now Get Shopping.
    Spend our cash on what you love!
    Use code PERKMEUP by 9/29.
    Must spend more than $5. Limited quantities.

Who's eligible for the Coupon?
    eBay users who have not purchased on eBay in the past twelve (12) months are eligible to redeem the Coupon. Sorry, no forwarding—Coupon is not transferable.

How to redeem your Coupon:
    1. Sign in or register for your eBay account.
    2. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
    3. Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on September 29, 2018
    4. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PERKMEUP

Terms & Conditions:
    This Coupon is a $5 discount off a minimum purchase of $5.01 valid from 8:00 AM PT on September 28, 2018 until 11:59 PM PT on September 29, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible buyers include users who receive the coupon and have not purchased on eBay in the past twelve (12) months, either through their registered account or as guest users. eBay reserves the right to cancel non-qualified transactions, including those made by ineligible buyers.

Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Limited quantities available.

Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  2. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Please see post #1

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Poohlady5 and Disneychildwithin like this.
  3. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins My name is Ann, and I'm here to enable you!

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

OMGGGGG you're my new BFF. Ha.

The only thing is, it's going to be a looonnngggg three hours until 8 am PST. HA.

4. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Just more time to shop for amazing finds - hopefully!

5. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

I've always got a list. Ha. Go buy a doll from me so I have a bigger PayPal balance! :p

DisneyJ likes this.
  6. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    508   0   0

FYI: most of these coupons are only good for specific retailers. :p

7. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

NOT THIS ONE. If you read the fine print, it only excludes weird stuff like real estate!

8. echan50

echan50 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

Just used the coupon code to purchase the new Disney Fantasyland Football mystery set. The seller even accepted my best offer and I was able to apply the code toward the purchase. Now I don't have to hunt down this set. *fist pump*

9. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    363   0   0

I just used it to buy bubble mailers. With the savings I was able to get pretty colors. No more ugly gray LOL:cool:

10. unibear

unibear DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

FYI. You can only use the coupon once, so it isn't really EVERYTHING for 20% off...

11. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

Um, guys ... Just FYI: You can use this coupon on one "transaction" or cart. I discovered that you can put items from different sellers in your cart, and when you pay for them all at once, the coupon applies to EVERYTHING (up to the maximum coupon value). So if you have a PayPal balance to burn or just multiple items you want, load up!!!!

12. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    250   0   0

I have too many things that I want to purchase with it for the amount of money I should spend...

Thanks for the tip about cart vs/ transaction!

13. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

I like to believe my mother is smiling down on me from heaven, since she was tripling her coupons long before there was an Interweb to facilitate it. :D

14. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    508   0   0

I'm still waiting for a seller to put a combined sales price (shipping + sales into just the sales price) so the 20% off will go even further!

15. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    250   0   0

I finally narrowed it down to things that were not Disney pins, ha (I had some in my cart but took them out in favor of these). Got the Judy and Nick headbands from Shanghai Disney resort for my friend and I, as well as the latest pin from the Firefly Loot Crate series to keep that pin set complete (I don't collect much Firefly/Serenity, at least not outside of Kaylee merchandise, but I've been buying just the pins from each crate as they've come out since I can usually get them for less than $10 shipped).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Poohlady5

Poohlady5 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    291   0   0

I just want you all to know that you are evil evil enablers :0p
    .....just bought myself a little shiny something

17. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Thank you so much for this! Pulled the trigger on a couple items I was contemplating. And found someone who was offering 20% off themselves if buy two of their items so extra savings! I love collecting pins. :D

18. AshleyV

AshleyV Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Super lucky that the day they offered the coupon *also* happened to be the day a HTF want of mine finally popped up on eBay! Thanks for the heads up! :)

19. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

I was being nice, and let DH use the coupon (it is his birthday, today). Plus, I am waiting the results from the Japan FB group and really don't need to be spending more money. (I know from the names, some of you are too :D) We figured out that it was on the entire cart, right away, because the item DH wanted was $24.95 and then he added something else, and it applied to both. I had a few things on the watch list, but the items I would have bought got sold or the listing ended over the last few days. So I didn't get anything. And now I realized what item I should have bought (but I hadn't put on our watch list).

timeerkat likes this.
  20. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Show what you bought here! :)

21. TinyTink

TinyTink Africa-The Real Animal Kingdom DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

What an amazing treat! Thanks eBay We bought a lovely special grail; don’t wanna share the details until it that precious is in our hands....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. tiffychann

tiffychann Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

If only I wasn't broke from today's DSSH release ..

23. xdattax

xdattax Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

I looked all over eBay for something to use the coupon on. I found the ShellieMay as Maleficent pin from HK, but the coupon wouldn’t apply! So i wound up not getting it.

24. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    75   0   0

Hmmm, was it over $25?
    I wish I was you, I could've used another account for that coupon!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

25. xdattax

xdattax Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

Nope. It was under 25. I was just being cheap. I’d already splurged on a new Sylveon plushie yesterday at TRU, then bought a fantasy pin presale. So, I’ll just sit and watch that ShellieMay auction or maybe do a best offer later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk