(9/29) eBay $5 for You. Now Get Shopping

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by DisneyJ, Mar 3, 2018.

1. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Quick find a $3 item!! You still have a couple of hours, right?

2. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

3. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

4. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

eBay Bucks
    Who's eligible?
    Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

• 10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item when you buy, or earn 10% on the value of the items you sell
    Promotion details
    Invited users ("Users") must click the email to activate in order to qualify for the Promotion. Users will earn 10% in eBay Bucks (see Terms & Conditions for details) on eligible items that are either purchased, or listed and sold (the "Promotion").

*Qualifying purchase or items listed for sale excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Users who purchase eligible items between 5:00AM PT on July 19, 2018, and 11:59PM PT on July 21, 2018 (the "Purchase Earn Period"), will earn the promotional offer. Users who list eligible items between 5:00AM PT on July 19, 2018, and 11:59PM PT July 21, 2018 (the "Selling Earn Period"), will also be eligible for the promotional offer. Must sell items by July 31, 2018 to earn eBay Bucks worth 8% of the total sales price—up to $100. Rewards will be deposited into an eBay Bucks account by September 30, 2018.

eBay Bucks Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply.

5. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    508   0   0

I got one of those....I just wish they would run these deals concurrently with others :D

6. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Completely agree!

starry_solo likes this.
  7. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Post #1 - New eBay code (for 8/8/18).

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  8. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins My name is Ann, and I'm here to enable you!

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

Whoa, now you've developed "word on the street" contacts?! Impressive! Ha ha.

DisneyJ likes this.
  9. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Ha! Actually, I have seen other posts about it. I wanted to make sure it was shared here.

10. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Act Fast! 15% Off Everything!*
    This coupon won't last long. Use code PREGAME15 by 10pm PT.

Max $100 off orders $25+.

How to redeem your Coupon:
    1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
    2. Pay for your item by 10:00 Pacific Time on August 28, 2018
    3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PREGAME15
    Terms & Conditions:
    This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, valid from 8:00 AM PT August 28, 2018 until 10:00 PM PT on August 28, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca, and will be capped at a maximum value of $100. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

11. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Email offer from PayPal ($10 off purchase of $50 on eBay) - must use PayPal to pay.

Code is included in the email - would provide, but not sure if it is unique.

12. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    508   0   0

wow, that coupon is good for a few more days! Too bad I don't have anything to purchase on the 'bay.

13. PixiePost

PixiePost Previously SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

Don’t think I got the email. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

New Code listed for use on 9/27 - Please see Post #1

15. lynn99

lynn99 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    133   0   0

has anyone been successful with todays (9/27) code? i get "This code can't be applied to your order."

16. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

I used it this afternoon without issue. I had one Buy It Now item and one accepted Best Offer item in my cart and the discount applied to both.

You do have to spend a minimum of $25. Not sure what else could be the problem, since the only excluded items were, like, gift cards and real estate, ha.

DisneyJ likes this.
  17. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Why is the total value of the purchase? Minimum purchase is $25.

18. lynn99

lynn99 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    133   0   0

I'm over the minimum (I have 3 items in my cart - then I tried just 1, no go either way. all pins, so nothing excluded.) Drat. Just doesn't like me today.

19. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

Did you type in the code or copy and paste? Make sure it isn't something dumb like an extra space at the beginning or end. It's supposed to be valid until 6 pm Pacific, so you should have another 45 minutes ...

20. lynn99

lynn99 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    133   0   0

I tried both typing and cut & paste. frustrating. I haven't had any issues with past ones.

21. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

I used the code successfully. I purchased something from an international seller and wasn't sure if it would apply but it did!

22. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

$5 Coupon added - see the terms (and try the code).

23. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

Does anyone know if there will be a discount for Columbus Day weekend? I'm trying to decide whether I should spend my ebay bucks now or wait to leverage an additional coupon. Am I even allowed to use ebay bucks with a coupon? Thanks all!

24. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

1. Combination with Other Programs. eBay Bucks Certificates may be combined with Gift Certificates, Coupons, and Gift Cards.
    *Not certain on a code, but it is possible* For what it is worth, previous years had codes.