• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A B I G thank you to Paul at mousemeets on sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
A B I G thank you to Paul at mousemeets on sunday

delboydell

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I would just like to take the time to thank Paul, whom we traded a DLRP PTN pin.
Who at the end of the day when leaving asked my daughter to hold out her hand and GAVE her a Disney auctions Jack and Sally pin that she had her eye on.
A truely magical gesture for our daughter.
So paul (sorry I dont know your second name),

Thankyou

Paul was really great. I traded for 2 beautiful pins from him. He was really helpful and a really nice guy to talk to.

I've edited out the other part of my comment as it wasn't really appropriate for this thread & does indeed detract from the good deeds that Paul did at the weekend.

Last edited:
I will have to utter the same Thanks to Paul as I made a few trades with him and I love my new pins :) thanks again for the trades Paul

edited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back