• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A Beauty and the Beast UK pin auction! Gaston is here. Ends October 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A Beauty and the Beast UK pin auction! Gaston is here. Ends October 1st.

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
Hi ,I haven't held an auction for such a long time because of numerous health problems and hospital stays but i'm hoping to cheer myself up a little with an auction.
Today my auction is for a rare Gaston pin,Pinpics number 8978 UK plastic Beauty and the Beast Gaston. 50 people wanting and only 4 trading! Great for Beauty and the Beast fans! Belle didn't like him but maybe YOU will.

pin8978th200

This auction will end October 1st at 11.15pm UK time.
If you don't have any pins to bid i like any Disney afternoon things of Gummi Bears , Ducktales ,Rescue Rangers, Talespin, Darkwing Duck.
I also like Peeps and other yummy American candy.

My pinpics name is butterbear . Pins don't need to be from my wants list if you don't have anything,I don't know all the lovely pins out there.

Pins I'd like if possible please ,

ANY PIN TRADER DELIGHTS OF ANY CHARACTERS I COLLECT
DSSH
DSF
WDI
DUFFY
SHELLIE MAY
GELATONI
LIMITED EDITIONS
ANY PINS ON MY PINPICS WANTS LIST
ROBIN HOOD CHARACTERS
SCROOGE MCDUCK
GLITTERY PRINCESSES OR PRETTY PRINCESSES ,ANY PRINCESSES REALLY ,
CUTE ANIMAL PINS
GLITTERY ANIMALS
FOX AND THE HOUND
THE RESCUERS
THE RESCUERS DOWN UNDER
GREAT MOUSE DETECTIVE
ALICE IN WONDERLAND [ NOT THE TIM BURTON ONE ]
OLIVER AND COMPANY
DISNEY AFTERNOON CARTOONS
WINNIE THE POOH AND FRIENDS
FAIRIES
CHIP AND DALE
HKDL
TOKYO

pins I don't want please

FAB 5
HIDDEN MICKEYS
ANY TIM BURTON MOVIES
INCREDIBLES
TRON
ROGER AND JESSICA RABBIT
STITCH WITH TEETH SHOWING
BLACK CAULDRON
PRINCESS AND THE FROG
BRAVE
HOME ON THE RANGE
PIXAR
DAMAGED
SCRAPPERS
PINS WITH SCRAPPER WARNINGS
STARTER
DATED YEAR PINS
NO CHARACTERS ON IT

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAPPY BIDDING, Sabrina .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back