• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Belated Thank You for LaLaLaaana

ZAPPED! A Belated Thank You for LaLaLaaana

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I hope I'm posting this in the right section... This is regarding a zap, but it wasn't a pin zap, so...

A few weeks ago, I spotted this adorable Cheshire Cat necklace from LaLaLaaana's sales thread.

AAAAC8_eSaAAAAAAAcSbLg_zpsad1d3702.jpg

It was being sold for an excellent price, $40 (It sells for $60 online), but thats a bit out of my budget for costume jewelry, so I ignored it for a while. But when it still hadn't sold a week later, I decided to contact Lana and let her know how much I liked it. I asked if we could work out a partial trade-partial payment, and she was happy to help me out. She ended up practically giving me the necklace for a measly $20, plus a couple of my easier traders.

I was already thrilled with the deal I got, so imagine my surprise when I opened up the package from Lana and found that she had also zapped me with these super-pretty Peter Pan charms!

charms_zps370ff697.jpg

tink_closeup_zps12b45080.jpg

Thank you so much, Lana!

I love the charms, and the necklace is even prettier in person than it was online.
I've been wearing it almost every day!

IMG_9119_zpsc9de40ad.jpg

Back