• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A BIG Belated Thank You To Tony!!!!

ZAPPED! A BIG Belated Thank You To Tony!!!!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
With me working so much, I have not had a lot of at home computer time (and honestly, after looking at a computer for 13 hours a day, it was the last thing I wanted to see when I came home! :lol: ). Therefore, I am quite behind on my DPF postings! :facepalm: I owe Tony/Tbird a HUGE thank you for the incredible zap I found in the mail after a long day a couple weeks back!!! :drool: I was SO excited!!! I love it so much...it is so much bigger and beautiful in person than what I could tell when I would look at pictures of it online!!! :eek2: You made my day Tony, Thank you very much! :hug:

Nate, stop it, Tony doesn't need a bigger head then he already has. :lol: Congratulations on the amazing zap. Great job Tony!!!

BIG HEAD.....BIG HEAD..... man that's not even right!!! Just because my other nick name is Charley Brown doesn't mean I have a big head.....:lol:

Glad you like the pin Nate, you deserve it buddy!!

Back