• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Big Thank You to Tiggermickey from the Show Me The Pins Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Big Thank You to Tiggermickey from the Show Me The Pins Team

showmethepins

Gotta Find Mickey Pins!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi All,

Today we received three buttons from Tiggermickey to support our project at Show Me The Pins (www.showmethepins.com). We wanted to acknowledge her kindness and generosity here. As you already know, Disney pin traders are a special group of people; truly kind and friendly folks. Tiggermickey is no exception.

We have had some debate on this forum about how we will treat donations at Show Me The Pins. Most likely we'll treat them as "blind trades" where you can send whatever and however much you want to us and we'll send you back a "thank you" of a pin or two (likely of less value) to complete the trade.

Please be sure to check out our "Contributors" page, "The Collection" page and the "Pin History" page as all have now been updated at our website. Thanks again Tiggermickey!!!

Hi Judy,

You'll certainly be getting something back. Right now my best guess is a pin on an official "Show Me The Pins" card with a personal note on the back. That will make it an official "blind" trade instead of a donation. Since the project starts on January 1 I'll send it out then. I kept your name and address so be ready to get it in a couple of weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back