• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A blast from the pin past..

Status
Not open for further replies.
A blast from the pin past..

-em

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Today a co worker brought in a lanyard she had found while cleaning out stuff- the pin lanyard she had used before switching jobs- a fun snapshot to see what was the ‘junk’ of 2002-
f35ebe74c656d4fee71484003dd47886.jpg
913dc46a4c5ee27d3478461345716294.jpg

c8ad4925ecdfdc710e80047705798f5c.jpg
92c4744d601f45686c7967628b7a2706.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love that pink Snow White pin! So, so pretty! The various Mickeys and Minnies look really neat too.

I suddenly feel older than old (at least as far as pins are concerned; I know in reality, I'm not that old, I've just been collecting a very long time). I actually remember all of those events (I couldn't attend all of them, obviously) and I remember when all of those pins on the lanyard were new/current. Especially that 2000 Dancers pin ... at one time, there wasn't a CM lanyard in all of WDW that didn't have one on it! Wow, just wow ... .

Thanks so much for sharing this amazing find. :)

Heck! I WENT to all of those Events - except the Cruise.

AND the Snow White and Dopey License Plate are some of the original Cast Lanyard series pins!!

So FUN to see again & remanince!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back