• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ A Creative Collection Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Updated 11/7 <3 NEW PoDM's <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laz, that is totally awesome!!! I can't wait to see it in person. Where did you get the huge castle pin? I love it and must have one. What pin is it???

I'm loving the shadowbox! Looks sooo good and has such great placement. ^.^

Thank You! It did take a few try's to get it in the spot I was looking to put it in finally! :D

It looks really really nice. Envy here ;)

Thanks Selen! <3 <3 <3

I love your shadow box ! looks really good

Thank You!!! <3 <3

Laz, that is totally awesome!!! I can't wait to see it in person. Where did you get the huge castle pin? I love it and must have one. What pin is it???

I LOVE that Pin <3 It is [pinpics]43418[/pinpics] WDW - Happiest Celebration On Earth - Cinderella Castle (Super Jumbo) #2

P.s. I really hope your feeling better soon <3 <3 <3

Me too! All your jumbos are amazing, congrats :)

Thank You Scotty! <3 I Love Love Love the Jessica Jumbo! from the description I thought it was going to be a Puzzle Pin But it is All ONE GIANT PIN!!!! And It's Super Lovely In Person! <3 <3 <3

Super cute Laz. I almost got you a autographed orange bird vinylmation doll thingy (as you can tell I don't collect those things) but the dude didn't want anything of mine. I knew that if I sent that you, you would have flipped head over heals for it.

Laz, your shadowbox is incredible!!! I absolutely love it - great job!!!

My hubby loves Jessica Rabbit and was head over heels when he got that very same pin - he still can't believe just how large it is, especially in comparison to the other Jessica's he has!

Awesome shadowbox, you did a great job!!!! I think you gave me good idea for my next shadow box too.

Yaya!!!! I Hope you take Pictures and Share when you Make It!!! <3 <3 <3

Laz, your shadowbox is incredible!!! I absolutely love it - great job!!!

My hubby loves Jessica Rabbit and was head over heels when he got that very same pin - he still can't believe just how large it is, especially in comparison to the other Jessica's he has!

Thanks Girlie!!!! <3 <3 <3 I couldn't Believe How Big, Bold and Beautiful the Jessica Jumbo Is Either! It is so Poorly represented on PinPics :/ I Might Have to take a really awesome Picture and Submit it to them ;D Now this Jumbo Has Turned me on to wanting to trade for jessica pins! She's My Inner DIVA! ;D LoL <3 <3 <3

Let Me Know if you have any doubles for trade??? <3

Heya Guy's and Gal's!!!! I Updated with new Stuff!!! Take a Peek at my Growing Jessica Collection! <3 <3 <3 (Not as AWESOME as some of your collections, But it's a Start :D <3 <3 <3

Great pins...Love the super jumbos. I think we may try and frame some of our pins down the road. Easier to use regular frame or deeper Shadow box frame? Then you used Cork board inside? Wish I was creative....

Hi Carrierobs60, I'm so sorry I didn't notice this post till now! Thank You! and so far the shadow box was pretty easy I took a regular shadowbox, removed the felt with an xacto knife and cut cork in the size of the inside of the frame. Then glued it down with spray glue and sprayglued the felt on top of that. Then let it dry and start pinning away :D It was FUN!!!! I haven't done a frame yet but I'm working on a Mickey's Christmas Carol Frame, Just need a few more pins and a cool background to use <3 <3 <3

:hsd:

Have fun Framing!!! <3
<3 Laz

Wow, that Jessica collection is really growing:) Just remember - patience pays off in the end. Jordan, not to worry, between us we can keep some cash in your pockets - I hope. I'll need some of you artistic talent when I get back into the heavy framing projects.

Wow, that Jessica collection is really growing:) Just remember - patience pays off in the end. Jordan, not to worry, between us we can keep some cash in your pockets - I hope. I'll need some of you artistic talent when I get back into the heavy framing projects.

My Jessies are growing Thanks to You <3 <3 <3 <3 :D I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to help you out!

Great Jessies here! I think it is very noteworthy that you are growing your collection amidst financial restrictions. Great job !!

I got so jelly of your big castle pin, I got me one too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back