• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ A Creative Collection Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Updated 11/7 <3 NEW PoDM's <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your Red Pascal and Rapunzel Pin. I think that is one of my top two favorite I have seen of her in that scene. I'm hoping to one day get one of that scene.

I love your redbird pins too. Never seen them before!

I really need to Update a lot of my collection as it has moved a little and grown a little ;) But for now I have relpaced My Little Mermaid PODM with this Magnificent Scene with All four Characters! Triton, Sebastian, Flounder and Ariel with her face showing <3 <3 <3

17-theLittleMermaid2.jpg

Last edited:
love it! Ya know i have DSF jessica as a Gibson girl, didnt think you had it, maybe you do, but i trade it to you if ya want.

Updated My Beloved Tales collection to Include the Newer set <3 and the Few that are Super Similar to the BT's <3

love it! Ya know i have DSF jessica as a Gibson girl, didnt think you had it, maybe you do, but i trade it to you if ya want.

Already Have her <3 <3 <3 I just need to Take new Jessica Board Photos! <3

Wow Laz! Truly one of the best collections i have seen! Your Jessica frames are DROP DEAD GORGEOUS <3 You have so many amazing pins!! You should be so proud, you are so talented and creative at framing!! :)

Your pin collections...... makes me want to rob you! lol!!! That is THE most amazing collection of pins I think Ive seen on the forum! You are SO lucky!!!!!! :eek2:

WOW what an amazing collection! You display them so lovely! And I love your signature! =) And Dumbo is so precious in that scene!

Last edited:
Very nice collection, Laz! I like that you have the Hollywood Glamor look going with the headshots of Jessica and Roger and pins surrounding them. And the Orange Bird collection is really cute with the cutouts! Good job! :bigthumb:

Here is My Steamboat Willie Keeper <3 <3 <3 I am Also keeping Four others for My Hubby Jordan since he collects Steamboat Willie and Black & White Pins <3 I am Still searching for the Mickey and Minnie Bashfull Scene. If anyone can help me PLEASE Let me know <3

19-SteamboatWillie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back