• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ A Creative Collection Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Updated 11/7 <3 NEW PoDM's <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, my jaw was down the whole time for these collections! Beautiful set ups! (I especially love the WDW Orange Bird!) Looks like someone still needs UP beloved tales if I'm not mistaken? ;)

Wow, my jaw was down the whole time for these collections! Beautiful set ups! (I especially love the WDW Orange Bird!) Looks like someone still needs UP beloved tales if I'm not mistaken? ;)

Haha thanks <3 and no i have all of the beloved tales, including UP. I just haven't updated the picture since the release yet :) i will be taking a lot of new pictures after the event in september :)

How did you make the Orange Bird frame? I don't get how the pins are staying in place. I am sure there is a simple explanation for it that currently eludes me.

I'm floored by your collection!

tumblr_lhn3p3KZbP1qgd6h9o1_400.gif

Haha Yeah I was talking to Mary about that <3 I am waiting on a few awesome key pins to arrive into my posession before i Update the whole thread! <3 I Promise I will do a Big Update as soon as they Arrive <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back