• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Disney fanatic from France

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Disney fanatic from France

Didinous

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello All !!!!

My name is Jennifer, i'm 28 years old. I live in France and i'm a collector of pins Disney since April 2016. I collect pins "single character" and crush pins (heart stroke). I'm looking for contacts for trade or sale of pin, pin WDW (Walt Disney World, Disney Soda Foutain or pin USA).

This is almost everything about me. Sorry if I make English mistake :)

Thanks you

Didinous

Welcome to the Forum! I saw in another post that you will be in Paris at the end of October. There is a pin meet there that I will be attending and the information is in the "Pin Trading Gatherings" section if you are interested. Hope to see you there in person!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back