• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A great day of trading and making new friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great day of trading and making new friends!

barrieralex

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Yesterday I went to DLR determined to trade my Jessica march calendar pin and my extra oz marquee. I'm always nervous when approaching the tables, especially when they're crowded. Luckily, I ran into some very friendly traders! Their names on here are coupleofdorks and lannyard! I see them post all the time on DPF and I finally got to meet them in person. Thanks for being so friendly, it was very nice to meet you guys.

on top of that, I traded with lannyard and got the little mermaid lost key pin which I have been wanting so badly for a very long time. What a great trade! :)

i also traded with a man who isn't a member of DPF but was extremely friendly. Through him I obtained the finding nemo marquee.

just wanted to share my awesome experience with the community! :)

Congrats! Can't wait til I get my first chance to do that! I would love to meet fellow DPF traders in person!

So happy that you were able to get a couple of pins you needed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back