• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Handyman and His Dynamite Gal

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Handyman and His Dynamite Gal

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
image_zps2f1f1f9a.jpg

I traded for the Felix PTD yesterday, so I am now officially a Felix and Calhoun completist! :D The Vinylmation also came in the mail yesterday, so it's been a very Felix weekend! :D

They will be going on a lanyard (as soon as I order one ;) ).

Woo! Amazing collection. Can't wait to see the lanyard.

I think if I try to get any Felixes, I'll just go for the ones that match Calhoun (mystery and pressed penny). Though I still cannot get over how adorable that back-to-school pin is. We need a pin of them together so bad!!

Thanks!

Siu - I agree! There needs to be a couple pin. Maybe come next February for Valentines day?

I'm anticipating the previewed Felix golden coin pin, an eventual Vinylmation pin, and a Calhoun PTD. Perhaps a Felix 2 PTD if they do non-Vanellope duplicates.

Thanks!

Siu - I agree! There needs to be a couple pin. Maybe come next February for Valentines day?

I'm anticipating the previewed Felix golden coin pin, an eventual Vinylmation pin, and a Calhoun PTD. Perhaps a Felix 2 PTD if they do non-Vanellope duplicates.

A Vinylmation pin set for WiR would be really cute. I hope they do one.

I was hoping the mystery pin of this year's Valentine's envelopes would be Calhoun and Felix, but they did Carl and Ellie. Which I get since Up is very popular. It just surprises me that with all the WiR love (and especially a new Vanellope every month it seems), we don't see more Calhoun pins.

Congrats on becoming a completist, and Felix is just soooo adorable!!! I love the medal pin to.

Very fun, congrats! Hard to believe there are only 2 Calhouns, but there aren't that many Felixes either. Not even a whole lot of Ralph. Probably makes collecting them a bit easier!

LOVE THIS!! Felix is my absolute fave character, and Im just missing the new pin with him and the pencil :) There defiantly neds to be a pin of him and Calhoun. I am amazed there hasnt been :/
But I hope they keep coming out with WIR pins. There need to be more of those in general.

Update to my collection - I splurged and got a custom Felix/Calhoun lanyard (denim and gold for Felix, red and sparkly black for Calhoun), and thee have been a few new Felixes since my last photo.

It's not quite ready to wear out yet since I need to get more locking backs. But soooooon.

image_zps74d08f09.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back