• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A His & Her Zap from Story!! <3

ZAPPED! A His & Her Zap from Story!! <3

lost-sun-princess

a princess worth waiting for
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Kayla and her mum were kind enough to sell me their beautiful Designer Mother Gothel pin, which arrived today. It's more beautiful in person than any online photo could ever display it, and I am so excited she's mine!! Kayla is such a sweetheart, and I'm so happy she entrusts me to give Gothel a good home from now on!

Ah, but upon ripping through the bubble envelope I found --

2h4xPso.jpg

His and Her zaps!! <3 She sent along a Rapunzel shoe for me, and an ADORABLE Mickey Pirate pin for Dan!!

HvLz2WX.jpg

I had to explain the concept of "zapping" to Dan, and he was so happy and honored to have received his very first zap pin!! We love them!! Thank you so much, Kayla, for Gothel, our zaps, and for being a darling friend. We love you! xoxo

Aww! Congrats J'aimie!! I was surprised when I saw your updated signature, and I was wondering when you'd acquired the DV Mother Gothel!! Beautiful pin! Congrats!!! :D

Yup! She's home!! I love her to bits, I know she seems to be the least-favored DV design, but I think she's beautiful and the pin is so much bigger/heavier than I expected! Beautiful, I am SO happy to have her!!

Yay, yay, yay!! I'm so happy they arrived safe and sound and you guys are so welcomed!! :hug: Thank you for being such a wonderful pin friend and amazing person to work with! <3 ^.^ My mom was so glad that Mother Gothel went to such a great home, and we wish you all the best in your Tangled Pin quests!! :)

Last edited:
Yay, yay, yay!! I'm so happy they arrived safe and sound and you guys are so welcomed!! :hug: Thank you for being such a wonderful pin friend and amazing person to work with! <3 ^.^ My mom was so glad that Mother Gothel went to such a great home, and we wish you all the best in your Tangled Pin quests!! :)

YOU are a gem, thank you so much Kayla! Big hugs to you and your mum!! xoxo

Back