• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

a lil help

Status
Not open for further replies.
a lil help

Mylifeatdisney

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is thsi pin real i purchased it recently and its a le 300

2rw25pj.jpg

2s1pu1k.jpg

What makes you think it could be a fake?

If you got it quite cheap that's not a factor - that series didn't sell well and if I remember correctly all ended up in the outlet with hefty discounts. I got my Kaa for $ 5 if memory serves me correct. I'll check the back of my pin later when I get home.

Pinpics' description includes the following:

Enamel cloisonné with glittering accents.
All Green Areas are Glittered.
Polished golden finish
Notched coin texture on side edge
3'' Diameter

It's a start for you to check your pin!

Looking at your picture there seems to be some streaking in the gold finish - is this what is making you doubt the autheticity?

from what I can tell in the photos appears to be real, I traded mine off so I am going from memory.
and yup DS.com had the coin kaa cheap and on the last super duper clearance.
the back of the one i had was a bit streaked right out of the bag, but not as bad as the sorcerer mickey BElieve pin
(i would think it was a scrapper if it did not come direct from DS.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back