• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! A little help with PinPics please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! A little help with PinPics please!

bcol

"They call me Bruce" ....and mupins
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Hello all. I'm having a problem with PinPics trades. I have sent out several requests and have no record of them on my inbox. According to my messages, the last record I have of in / out anything is December 17th. Could someone send me a test request to see if I receive it and I will send one back to see if you get it. I don't need a real trade, I just want to see what's going on. Thanks! BTW I contacted the site and they see messages that I don't. I almost forgot - I'm listed under mupins

Last edited:
Yes, I recently learned that when someone deletes their sent messages it deletes from your inbox. Don't understand it but it does happen. I think it is the same with trade request that aren't responded too, if they delete it removes from your messages. The only ones that seem to stay for your records are messages you send in your sent folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back