• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A long absence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A long absence!

Constance

Bitterly Discontent.
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   1
Greetings everyone! Due to mortal issues (including a serious illness and a broken leg) I am afraid Master Gracey and I had to take a break from (nearly everything we loved) but happily, now that injuries are healed and illnesses are recovered from we are happily back to trade.

And with a new obsession, to boot.

So hello to everyone, we are happy to haunt you again!

Last edited:
Welcome back! We've been so worried about both of you, but I'm so glad that you've recoved and are back on the boards!

Welcome back and glad you're both healthy again. Can't wait to see your posts in the Mail Days thread again. Always look for your awesome hauls!

Glad to see your dark shadows haunting us again.

Also very happy that you have come out relatively unscathed in your mortal forms.

Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back