• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A lovely zap from the lovely Laz

ZAPPED! A lovely zap from the lovely Laz

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Laz and I traded a few days go and I got my LBE today. It was such an easy and pleasant experience dealing with Laz, too. When we were working out the trade, I was having a hard time choosing between his Bashful PTN and his Sneezy PTN, but in the end I chose Sneezy. Well, when I opened the package I find both Sneezy and Bashful! And it's like Laz is psychic because now I think I like Bashful better. How could I not when he's so stinking cute?

image_zpseaeb4ad2.jpg

Laz, thank you so, so much! You didn't have to do it, but I'm so glad you did.

It was so nice to trade with you <3 <3 <3 I still have a bunch of packages that need to go out! But I must get some rest since I leave for California in the AM!!!!! Disneyland here I COME!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!!

Back