• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Magical Zap!

ZAPPED! A Magical Zap!

trjessie579

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So I had an absolutely lovely trade with Snoffsan (Elin), who had some super cool, very rare Genie pins I was wanting--she was the only one on Pinpics who had some of them available for trade! They came ridiculously quickly to me in the US from her in Sweden and they are awesome:

attachment.php

But tucked in the bottom of the envelope was another teeny bubble-wrapped package.

attachment.php

AHHHHH it's so cute! So teeny tiny and itty and just...precious! I love it to bits. Thank you again so, so much. I hope your girls love their pins just as much, and that you all have a great time on your WDW trip! :love:

Back