• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Massively Thankful Zap from Poohlady5

ZAPPED! A Massively Thankful Zap from Poohlady5

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
Wow!

Poohlady5 sent me a pm the other day asking if I had gotten anything from her. I did some digging around home, and found a small box that had fallen behind my mail cubby. I opened it to find this:

15878866_1321040777919323_691103503_n.jpg

The two ornaments are from an older advent calendar (it was all different Disney characters, and I had debated buying it a few years ago but couldn't justify getting it for only a few days of Lion King). Inside the ornaments were the Ghirardelli squares (their peppermint bark is my absolute favorite thing they make!). But the amazing, super awesome, crazy generous pin zap was this:

15879609_1321040871252647_1406800374_n.jpg

It's a DA100 pin, and one of my very most wanted Timon pins. It's a pose that he and Pumbaa aren't normally in on pins, and it's all about food (which describes me to a T. :D )

Thank you so much for the amazing zap, Poohlady5!

WOW, that is amazing! Well-deserved, Tessa, given all you do for everyone. Super-kudos to Poohlady5 for the very generous zap!!!! (Seriously, how much chocolate is left? Cuz if it were me, it would've been gone within 5 minutes of opening the box. :D) Congrats!

I still have one or two pieces left. I know it's going away soon, so I am hoarding the rest to have later this year. :D

Back