• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

a newbies Tinkerbell collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
a newbies Tinkerbell collection

dbozzone

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ok well I tried to post a picture but I can't seem to do it, I am not very good with a computer sorry.

Thanks to Echoharmony picture is a few post down!!!:hsd:

Last edited:
I am confused, I don't know what I did wrong, I did everything it told me, I am obviously missing something, and I was excited to show my collection!

IMG_1550.jpg

I searched Photobucket for you and found it :)

nice....tinker bell is fun to collect, so many pins to choose from. I see you are in NJ, so am I! CJPTN is aug 17th do you go to that? If ya wanna-- PM me.

Great collection! And lovely to see someone else on here who really collects her :)
can I ask for the pinpics number of the second from the top on the right? Absolutely gorgeous!

Great collection! My youngest girl has made it her goal to collect every Tink out there. I've explained that there are a lot of them and a lot of really expensive and hard-to-find ones but she is pretty relentless and focused. If any of my girls could do it, it would be her. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back