• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A newcomer

Status
Not open for further replies.
A newcomer

kawabunga

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Xavier and I live in France near Disneyland Paris. We collect with my wife and my son for two years pines and we each our collection. Beauty and the Beast and refresh French for my wife, nightmare before christmas and cousins ​​stitch for my son. For my part, I collect Stitch.

We have annual passes to the park and all pin trading events.

I hospital pharmacy technician in a large Parisian hospital (St. Louis)

We have an adorable Shetland sheepdog ..... and this is the baby of the family!

My 14 year old son loves manga, he would one day be able to attend E3 and, of course, to stay in the Disney parks in the United States.
I hope to talk about our collections and to trade.

I'm sorry if my english is average, I am in the process of learning.

See you soon on the forum

Welcome Xavier! I really envy those who live by the parks. Living in the UK is such a hassle sometimes!
I love manga too! I really hope your son is able to do those things :)
Good luck with your collections!

Welcome to DPF Xavier! The exhibits I see of Disneyland Paris look beautiful, especially Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant (Sleeping Beauty's Castle). It's much more elaborate and impressive than the one we have here. I hope to get to see it someday. Happy Trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back