• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A Not So Scary Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A Not So Scary Auction

rif-raf

Rafael
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Trading the fair maiden Daisy only from this year's MNSSHP mystery pin set.

view

The auction will run until the frightful time of midnight Weds Aug 30th EST. I will probably be dreaming of awesome bids, so winner may not be announced until first thing Thursday morning.

No Hidden Mickey's please.

My pinpics is rif-raf if you want to look at my wants, but some hints below to make it easier.

Looking for other mystery pins:
  1. Pluto or Goofy from the set
  2. Disney films, specially BatB or Hercules
  3. Couples cast badges
  4. Rogue One
  5. Beast from Disney grins set
  6. Stromboli or Gothel from world of evil
  7. BatB from DLR Date Night
  8. Marvel Kawaii

Otherwise our collections are Beauty & Beast, Villains, Star Wars, and Marvel. Also like Eeyore, Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, Goofy, Haunted Mansion, and Pirates.

Halloween themes also welcome if you want to keep to the theme.

Thank you Sami! Not sure why they won't show.

As an update, they pulled the boxes Friday night. Someone checked Sunday and they are not sure if they will put them out. The pins are fine, but they were not mixed very well and same pins kept getting found. Hopefully they eventually put them out, but this might be your only chance. ;)

Your pictures aren't working, is this what you were looking for?
fee5f3123cd136b81a4b6304075e480f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back