• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A Piece of Disney Movie -“Beauty & the Beast” - ends APRIL 2 @ 9pm(MTZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, moving up the ranks... let's go! Another one from your wants

Pin 118047 WDW - MNSSHP 2016 - Maleficent Masquerade

thumb130_201609285400.jpg

Pin 60053 WDW - Easter 2008 Mystery 6 Pin Collection (Chip)

pin60053th200

Pin 99040 Christmas Lights Mystery Collection - Dale
thumb130_201311222268.jpg

Max PTD (that came out in the last flip, not on pinpics yet)
Actual pic of pin below
29572470_10101831002483292_1689877306554982927_n.jpg

Pin 126450 DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight - Evil Queen
RT_Re2408b0f12.png

Pin 123737 WDW - Love is an Adventure 2017 - Farewell Gift - Goodbye Boxed Set - Baloo and King Louie ONLY
thumb130_201708307548.jpg

I am done bidding for myself...

... that said, since I am trying to downsize my traders, it would aid me greatly to ADD these pins to whatever Watzshakinbacon's final bid is:
Pin# 117203
Pin# 121471

And in my opinion, this will make for an interesting finish to a very nice auction. Thanks

I am done bidding for myself...

... that said, since I am trying to downsize my traders, it would aid me greatly to ADD these pins to whatever Watzshakinbacon's final bid is:
Pin# 117203
Pin# 121471

And in my opinion, this will make for an interesting finish to a very nice auction. Thanks

Thank you for your generosity, Anne!! <3 *crossing my fingers!*

I think it's a general rule so it doesn't hurt the feelings of those also bidding.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hmmm, ...I will definitely honor my pin addition to WSB's bid if allowed... but if it is not allowed that is fine too, just let me know. Didn't mean to make anyone feel bad. Actually was trying to do the opposite... but I can see your point. Forums are not really my thing, so may have gotten carried away.

Don't worry too much! C: most people I can see are clearly okay with it. I think because auctions were dead for a long time people forget

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just so I understand, if I want to zap someone pins for their bid, I have to pm them privately and let them know then they add it to their bid?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I always thought that the pins needed to be in the bidder's possession before they can place a bid. Or is that just for the auctioneer? It seems like it should apply to both bidder and auctioneer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back