• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A very belated thank you!

ZAPPED! A very belated thank you!

TheAlyssadon

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I won an auction my friend Alex (ElysionsPrincess) was hosting a while back, and she held onto my pin, because we were talking about trading and that way she could save on shipping. Well the trade fell through and honestly I just kind of forgot about it... I have been feeling out of place on this forum lately, and mostly avoiding it, so when I got my LBE in the mail, I was quite surprised! I opened it up to find an even bigger surprise!! She sent me my pin, but she also sent me a zap!
b62d7ce2-f17f-4d67-8e9f-074bcd042818_zpsbc676947.jpg

Inside was a very sweet card and the Snow White cameo I had been trying to trade from her!!! :wat:
YOU GUYS!!! This girl is amazing. I love these cameo pins so much and they are so hard to find. With this wonderful zap I am halfway to having the whole set!! I was having quite a terrible day when I received this package, so her timing was perfect.
Thank you Alex!!!
You are such a great friend and I can't describe how happy this made me. I'm sorry it took me so long to post about it. Here's a pic of my gorgeous pin with her gorgeous sisters.
1c863f6e-783b-40b3-b9eb-e54f1d03ac61_zps1a880039.jpg

:drool:

Wow that is an amazing zap!!! I have never seen any of those pins in person and that is rare. Congratulations and way to go Squirt!!!

This is such a great zap Alyssa! You are just the sweetest person, you deserve it :) The 3 pins look great together and I hope you get to complete the set.

Well now we will just have to find you the rest of them, won't we? I couldn't have even found those two initially without Erika's help! :D We are going to team up and get you miss!

Back