• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A VERY MERRY GAME ~ Prize Selection Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A VERY MERRY GAME ~ Prize Selection Complete!

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
Update 04/09 - Prize Selection is complete. Many packages already shipped out. Last 5-6 US bound packages will hopefully go out today. There are 2 international packages. I will find out the shipping quote for those today.

Happy Sunday DPF. As of 04/07 we are down to last 17 selections. Not to keep our wonderful players waiting, I am shipping prize out as selections get complete.

Wooo Hoooo !! As of 04/03 morning all payments came through and I sent Danny an e-mail asking him for the name scrambler. I can't wait !!
Best of Luck Everyone !

Thank you to all wonderful friends who supported this game. Our game is full. I am sending last bit of payment info PMs as of 03/29 11 pm.

This is my very first game, and I am hoping that it will go well for everyone. This game is for a great cause, it is for a GRAIL cause, you will find out about everything 2 weeks or so after the game is completed.

The lovely pins you see in the pictures, grand prizes and consolation prizes were all donations from the caring members of DPF. I am truly grateful to have received such great & generous help from pin friends.

So, what do we have?

We have 4 grand prizes: 3 PODMs and a DSF Tangled Valentine pin in only 36 spots. So, you have 1 in 9 chance to get something * big *.

The consolaton prizes are not shabby either, take a look at them and you will see several charming pins including some recent releases.

To make it fair and in the open, I am receiving help from another member here who is also the initiative behind this little fundraiser. Danny (Bombardon3) will do the randomizing and capture everything for your viewing pleasure. The random order of players will be posted here, so you can pick to your heart's content.

Last edited:
** HOUSE KEEPING **

* 4 grand prizes (3 PODMs) and 32 consolation prizes for a total of 36 spots

* $17 per spot, $2.50 for shipping 1-2 pins and $3.50 for shipping 3-4 pins (Shipping outside US is the actual price after prize selection)

* 4 spots maximum per member in the first 48 hrs please :)

* You do not need to pick a number, I will keep everyone's name. If someone buys 3 spots the names will look like:
JaneDoe(1), JaneDoe(2), JaneDoe(3) ... you got the idea!

* Please post how many spots you would want in this thread. I will contact you with payment information soon after your post.

* Please pay within 3 days of reserving your spots - I mean business ... LOL ...

* I would like to limit it to 1 Grand Prize per member to give a fair chance to everyone. That means if your name comes up more than once in the top 4 spots, we will move down to the next player. I hope that you will understand. But then, you will get to pick from the awesome consolation prizes.

* Danny will randomize the names and post them here graciously to help this techno challenged Merryweather, so you lovely players can select your prizes.

* I will ship your pins and leave you feedback. I will be of course very very grateful to everyone for playing.

* You will receive your selections, hopefully be happy and leave me feedback too.

So, if this is ok with everyone who wants to play, please see next post for the prizes.

*** This just in *** It was brought to my attention that we have more consolation prizes than spots due to generous donors. So, Danny suggested that the last 5 people chosen by the randomizer jin-ga-ma-thingy get to pick 2 pins each from the remaining pins. If our math is correct, that should take care of extra prizes and everyone should go home (hopefully) happy. So, for picking last, they get a tiny bonus.

Last edited:
** GRAND PRIZES **

000_0024-2_zps3795c648.jpg

tangled_zpsa9fd67dc.jpg
000_0017-3_zps82acffb4.jpg

pluto_zpsfbb5af65.jpg

** GROUP PICTURE OF CONSOLATION PRIZES **

000_0027-1_zps5fc077f7.jpg

000_0025-3_zpsaabecd93.jpg

Last edited:
Prize selection Table
(this is not in the order you get the select, but rather in the order you signed up)

Player
Pin Selection
Status
1) HandA

Shipped 04/05
2) HandA

Shipped 04/05
3) gbdb4ever

Shipped 04/08
4) gbdb4ever

Shipped 04/08
5) Shellymo

Shipped 04/08
6) AgentR

Shipped 04/08
7) AgentR

Shipped 04/08
8) SwinginKitten

9) SwinginKitten

10)Clara9271

Shipped on 04/04
11)Dizpinfreak

Shipped 04/08
12)Dizpinfreak

Shipped 04/08
13) movingthestars

Shipped 04/10

14)TiaraLion

Shipped 04/05
15)TiaraLion

Shipped 04/05
16) djluster

Shipped 04/09
17) djluster

Shipped 04/09
18) Miyuki

Shipped 04/10

Last edited:
19) Miyuki

Shipped on 04/10
20) Miyuki

Shipped on 04/10
21) Miyuki
pin9826th72

Shipped on 04/10
22) wesleyisaperson

Shipped 04/08
23) bearcat

Shipped on 04/04
24) Starry_Solo

Shipped on 04/09
25) Tier

Shipped 04/08
26) Tier

Shipped 04/08
27) Mickeymousje

Shipped on 04/09
28) Amypins

Shipped on 04/04
29) Tinawap

29)Brittandray

Shipped 04/08
30)Thel91

Shipped on 04/06
31)Thel91

Shipped on 04/06
32)ownedbycats

Shipped on 04/09
34)MerlinEmrys

Shipped on 04/04
35)Maryscribbles

Shipped on 04/04
36)Hambee2

Shipped 04/05

Last edited:
There were 36 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. HandA (2)
  2. bearcat
  3. Maryscribbles
  4. Dizpinfreak (2)
  5. MerlinEmrys
  6. Amypins
  7. djluster (2)
  8. Clara9271
  9. gbdb4ever (1)
  10. TiaraLion
  11. Hambee2
  12. HandA (1)
  13. Miyuki (1)
  14. TiaraLion
  15. Thel91 (2)
  16. SwinginKitten (2)
  17. Mickeymousje
  18. Tier (2)
  19. Thel91 (1)
  20. Tinawap
  21. AgentR (1)
  22. wesleyisaperson
  23. Dizpinfreak (1)
  24. AgentR (2)
  25. Miyuki (3)
  26. Miyuki (2)
  27. Brittandray
  28. movingthestars
  29. Tier (1)
  30. Shellymo
  31. gbdb4ever (2)
  32. ownedbycats
  33. Miyuki (4)
  34. djluster (1)
  35. Starry_Solo
  36. SwinginKitten (1)
  37. SwinginKitten (1)
  38. Starry_Solo
  39. djluster (1)
  40. Miyuki (4)
  41. ownedbycats

Notes: Prize selection is now COMPLETE. Thanks to all who participated. TiaraLion purchased 2 spots but they weren't in order on the original list so I forgot to number them.

<font color="#000000"><strong>[video=youtube_share;iW8wsoQFmbY]http://youtu.be/iW8wsoQFmbY[/video]

Last edited:
So, how do we do the prize selection?

Since I have no prior game experience, this is the best I could come up with. If you have any other suggestions to make things faster and smoother, please feel free to chime in:

1. Danny posts his video and order of players to select prizes is posted

2. You can either wait for a PM from me telling you it is your trun to pick, or if you see that your number is up, you can go ahead and post what you would like.

3. Please post your selection in this thread. For consolation prices, I would truly truly appreciate if you could use the icons from post #4 above as it would make it easy on me. All you have to do is right click on the thumbnails I already posted and mouse copy/paste.

4. I will then re-iterate you selection in post #6 for a complete list of selections. That way everybody can double check before I finally mail them.

5. Last 5 people will get to pick 2 pins from the consolation prize list. We will do one round with everyone where y'all can pick one prize, and then we will have a second go for the remaining pins. It is a bit long, but that way it will be a wee bit more fair for our last 5 players.

The order for this last round of picking will be 32-33-34-35-36-36-35-34-33-32 (if I understood it right, but I need to double check)

Last edited:
** YAY! DANNY!! A big public THANK YOU for all your awesome help my friend :)

The game is OPEN y'all. Please come and participate.

I will close the game when 36 spots are reached, and the sooner the better :lol:

After looking at Master's thread about Tangled pin values, it dawned on me:

These are the cheapest and still decent Tangled pins ... LOL ....

I'll take 2 spots!

Thank you so much & best of luck :)

So, now 1/3 of the spots are taken and we still have 24 spots to fill. C'mon y'all! Tis for a good cause :lol:

Ok, this old mom is off to bed. I will PM payment info to everyone tomorrow.

Once again, thank you so very much to all participants :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back