For Sale: A Wonderland of Pins for Sale! [Alice, Cheshire, cats, trains, more]

Discussion in 'Pins for Sale/Wanted' started by Addicted to Alice Pins, Sep 5, 2018.

1. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

What day are you supposed to leave?

2. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins My name is Ann, and I'm here to enable you!

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Friday ... I've been on NOAA trying to figure out if we and the storm are going to sweep through the Carolinas at the same time or if we can squeak by before she pushes far enough inland to impact us, HA. We wouldn't be that close to the coast but the "effects" on this look widespread and ugly. I told BFF to start investigating the "swing WAY further west into Tennessee" route, which will take forever but might be safer, and I'm preparing my "Hey, guys, we could still book flights!" speech. :p

Really, I'm trying to laugh because I remember when we were all together at BFF's parents' house in May talking about our trip, BFF's dad (who never comes) strolled through the room and muttered, "Hurricane season, great idea, guys!" (For the record: I did not pick these dates. I voted for "Christmas.")

3. hopemax

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

Oh, that is not good timing at all. But as long as there is a plane at the airport, flight crew at the airport and your weather is okay, I would think you could get there. Just take longer for the pilot to fly around. Now, how good the airlines are at having the bodies & planes in the right places is a big question. It looks like the airports the airlines are saying are affected is the area between DC and northern GA, so I think you are north enough to get out.

4. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

We're driving.

Although we are either going to have to drive in a really, really wide swath around the Carolinas OR book last-minute flights. IDK. I seem to be the only member of my party who is thinking, "If three of the states we drive through are ALREADY under a state of emergency ... even if the roads are not dangerous when we go through, is anything going to be open????" I assure you, it is too far from Pennsylvania (the last "clear" spot) to Georgia (the next "safe" spot) to not have to stop to pee at least once. :p

5. hopemax

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

Ahhh. Have fun! I don't know enough (at all) east coast geography to know how much time alternate routes take, or if they would be too busy with evacuees. But, I would look at night before/same day fares. We didn't do it, but several years ago, there was a family emergency near Christmas and I was shocked how reasonable the same day flight was (I figured everything would be booked). I'm sure lots of people are canceling so airlines may have a bunch of seats to sell to people willing to risk potential delays (and then look into a rental car to drive home).

6. Connies_Hobby

Connies_Hobby SPREADING the DISNEY PIN MAGIC!!

Rating - 100%
    107   0   0

Awesomeness...lots of "muchness" here :madhatter:... ;);)

Good Luck with your sale! :cheshire:

7. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Final 24 hours or so to guarantee shipping before I leave. :D

8. hannah

hannah New Member

0   0   0

hi
    Can I buy the alice shopping pins, the last 3 I see on this posting?

what are the other ones left from the pile you have?

9. MommaIvy

MommaIvy Active Member

0   0   0

Hope you had a safe trip. When you get back I'd like to purchase the Frozen Gingerbread house. Take your time. I know things got kinda rough down in NC.

10. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Hello, beautiful people! Thank you for your interest! Today was our last day in WDW; we will be driving home tomorrow (20-22 hours due to the need to bypass the poor Carolinas on the way). Sometime on Sunday, after I've had a siesta, I will respond to your requests properly. :D

MommaIvy likes this.
  11. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

@hannah Pix and lists are up to date on what is still available. Feel free to take a look and PM me with what interests you.

@MommaIvy Will send you a PM shortly. :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

12. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

This is officially a Vacation Recovery Sale now. :D

13. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Updated with fresh pix (condensed to what is available) and lower prices.

All purchases appreciated. I wanna buy an alpaca sweater. Not a sweater made from an alpaca ... a sweater with an alpaca on it. :D

momin.ator likes this.
  14. Lisa Lopez

Lisa Lopez Pinpics ID lisarallen2

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Absolutely love the Disney shopping pins and wish I had the funds to buy them. Good luck with your sale!

Nikki Grasty likes this.
  15. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Holiday weekend sale! Save 10% on your purchase of 3 or more pins!

Nikki Grasty likes this.
  16. hopemax

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

Every day takes me farther away from my previous purchase (so I can buy pins again). But every day takes me closer to my Japan trip (so I can't buy pins again).

17. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

I mean ... There might be a top-secret "Friends and Family" sale ... Ha ha ha. ;)

Or you could give me a heads-up on what interests you, and I'll put those pins aside for you. I do need cash for my stash (there are alpaca-themed pajamas in addition to the sweater!!!!) but it's not, like, rent money or something.

18. aleck2008

aleck2008 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

19. Cheshirecat26

Cheshirecat26 Member

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0

Love the sweater.
    The shopping pins are very tempting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Bumping this up!

21. Addicted to Alice Pins

Rating - 100%
    86   0   0

Updated pic of Caterpillar Disney Shopping pin ... I think some folks thought it had a scratch, but it was just a reflection ... :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk