• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A work in progress (collection goal(s))

Status
Not open for further replies.
A work in progress (collection goal(s))

OlafOlaf

dreamer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
So, same as many collectors, I have some goals and grails. I felt like making a thread for these goals so I can keep track of who helped me, what I found, what I did with what I found, etc… And this way I might find some renewed determination. :D Today, I decided to frame my designer Ursula. I have always LOVED the designer pins and one of my main goals is to complete the villains set. But for now, I must say, Ursula looks gorgeous on her own in a square shadow box with black fabric. *sassy Ursula*

And it seems I've gotten me a little addiction with these little square shadow boxes I found. They're so easy to use and I love how clean they look between my other collectables.

fW5fO5d.png

*** Ursula was bought from Arielskellington1423 in their LM sale. I can't thank them enough!

LxIBmH2.png

23/04, Evil Queen arrived today! Bought it from Clara9271! :D Thank yoooou! This means I will have to get a bigger frame.

6/05, Gothel and Cruella!
:anxious: So Gothel is like a high grail for me! I can't believe I found her. And Cruella was bought from discusmike! Two to go.
Dm5XZsA.png

Crazy *** goals!
* Complete the designer villains set
* Complete the seasons princess set (AUCTIONS)
* Complete the carousel mystery pin set
* Find multiple Tangled PODMs

Care to share your goals? :D

Last edited:
Update! My Evil Queen arrived today with some super cute zaps (Cars and the Tiana shoe) from Clara! Thank you so much! :D

LxIBmH2.png

Congrats Sari!!! You are great at finding rare goodies for your collections, I envy your collecting talents :lol:

Some of my goals are:

BATB BT
Designer Couple BATB
Designer Belle
The DSUK pin of belle and beast from the boxed set
Transformation Beast

Stain glass elsa and all the other frozen pins I need

I also hope to complete my Cinderella + Bubbles collection ^_^

the list goes on... :lol:

Congrats Sari!!! You are great at finding rare goodies for your collections, I envy your collecting talents :lol:

Some of my goals are:

BATB BT
Designer Couple BATB
Designer Belle
The DSUK pin of belle and beast from the boxed set
Transformation Beast

Stain glass elsa and all the other frozen pins I need

I also hope to complete my Cinderella + Bubbles collection ^_^

the list goes on... :lol:
Aww thanks so much! <3

Our taste is such a like lol, I love all those BATB grails. The UK set is one of my favourites! :lol: And Transformation Beast is just amazing, I love it.

I really hope you can find them, one day! I'll be sure to look out for them. :D

wow thats one fancy start you gots going on!!!!!

Karl's goal is to complete his Black Cauldron collection. he has 6 to go, they are LE 10, 12 and 15. a old Gurgi that no one he has ever spoken to have seen. a pin from tokyo you get when you use the sword to defete the horned king from a retired tokyo ride. and the figment as the horned king.

he would also love a good PODM of Wart and Archimedies. we have seen one. once.

my dream is to be a tangled completest.
and to have as many diffrent tangled PODMS variations as i can

in ariel terms i got my grail in a zap from cat burger but i would like the grotto pin and the big jumbo anniversary.

:) hugs and luck to everyone xxx

wow thats one fancy start you gots going on!!!!!

Karl's goal is to complete his Black Cauldron collection. he has 6 to go, they are LE 10, 12 and 15. a old Gurgi that no one he has ever spoken to have seen. a pin from tokyo you get when you use the sword to defete the horned king from a retired tokyo ride. and the figment as the horned king.

he would also love a good PODM of Wart and Archimedies. we have seen one. once.

my dream is to be a tangled completest.
and to have as many diffrent tangled PODMS variations as i can

in ariel terms i got my grail in a zap from cat burger but i would like the grotto pin and the big jumbo anniversary.

:) hugs and luck to everyone xxx

Hehe, thanks! :D

I love Black Cauldron pins, such a shame they didn't make more of them. Hopefully Karl will find those soon! Gurgi is so cute. :lol:

I would love to have variations of Tangled PODMs too! They're so magical and pretty (and I like pretty stuff hehe)! I already saw you're well on your way lol. You have amazing scenes and I love your Tangled collection!

Wow! Those pins are gorgeous!

My crazy goal is to find Little Ellie to go with my Little Carl pin and Russell Riding Kevin. A girl can dream... :)

Looks wonderful! :D Where did you find those shadow boxes? I like those quite well! Did they have them in wood?

Thanks! And I found them in a local store, really. They have it in white, black and I do think they had it in wood as well, a light brown. I can always pick one up for you.

How are you going to display the full designer villains set ? They look great so far !

Ha, good question! I actually have a square frame like the one in the photo but bigger and in black. So I might do that! :D I also found a regular flat A4 frame and I think it'd be perfect, it has a gothic styled design in the frame, you know? I might try to make it into a shadow box.

But I can think about that when I found the last two haha.

Wow, those are so pretty together! Can't wait to see your display when you find your last 2 :)

My goal is to get the Frozen Cross-U pin and the Elsa PTN (My last 2 Frozen pins (grails) and the Frozen logo pin but don't really want that one, lol)
And my other goal is to get Designer Rapunzel and Designer Couples Rapunzel & Flynn :)

Wow, those are so pretty together! Can't wait to see your display when you find your last 2 :)

My goal is to get the Frozen Cross-U pin and the Elsa PTN (My last 2 Frozen pins (grails) and the Frozen logo pin but don't really want that one, lol)
And my other goal is to get Designer Rapunzel and Designer Couples Rapunzel & Flynn :)
I can't wait either haha. It's currently on a break because I don't have any pin funds or good traders, but hopefully I'll find them one day!

Gahh, the designer Rapunzel and couple are so gorgeous! I hope you'll find all of those, one day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back