• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A zap party!

ZAPPED! A zap party!

AshleyV

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I reached out to Merlin to see if he needed a couple of Cogsworth pins that I had, and we set up a trade that coincided with some park pickup requests I had made. Merlin mentioned something about looking for a "surprise at the parks" to send along, but told me he didn't find anything and would send the trade through as-is. I didn't think anything of it until today, when I was unwrapping pinmail and found this cuddle party pin that I had requested -- except it was labeled as a zap!

pIZNjX0.jpg

(The Snow White & Sleeping Beauty pins are from unrelated purchases, but I forgot to separate the pins out when photographing them.)

giphy.gif

Merlin, thank you for your generosity! I've had my eye on this pin for months and can now say that I'm a Finding Dory otters completist once again. :D

Just don't think you're getting away with this... :)

Heheh! You're welcome. :3 And honestly, that trade was waaaay too good to me, so I'd say we're even. So I think I HAVE gotten away with it! XD

~Merlin

Back