• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A zap that soared all the way from Tokyo!

ZAPPED! A zap that soared all the way from Tokyo!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Today, I picked up the mail and saw an LBE. I couldn’t remember if I bought something recently. I saw the address label and it seemed familiar. However, I didn’t recognize the name!

I thought it was someone here, so I checked my address book and realized it was from @hopemax!! Thank you, Hope, for thinking of me, your fellow dumbo collector!

e0afd29c0459499a4ab46744e5774a4c.jpg

Such a cute little memo pad!! Also the kit kats were amazing. Red bean and strawberry cream (pretty much tasted like pocky)! Finally, the postcard is super cute!

1fbd6600e1490919261da76bf5a250aa.jpg

Even the bags are super cute!!

Thank you again, Hope! I love them all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back