• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

About time that upanddugfan1 introduces himself to this wonderful community :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About time that upanddugfan1 introduces himself to this wonderful community :)

upanddugfan1

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hi everybody,

My name is Jaime I live here in CA and visit DLR frequently. I am fairly new to Disney Pin trading/collecting, I started last July and have been hooked since then. As you may have noticed from my user name i enjoy to collect Pixar's "UP" pins as it is my favorite pixar movie everrr. I enjoy trading and I think I am a fairly easy trader most of the time. I enjoy meeting and talking to new people because it is interesting knowing what they collect and how they started. I also have a pinpics ID which is the same as the user name I use here, so contact me if you would like to trade. I think it was about time that I introduced myself to this community as I have been reading many posts over the last few weeks. As I have been reading I have noticed that there are many friendly, generous, and wonderful people on this site who participate and make this amazing hobby even more amazing. Well I think it is about time I cut this off. So with last words "Happy Holidays" everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back