• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Abundance of Pins (I apologize for all the threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abundance of Pins (I apologize for all the threads)

benofthejamin

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm going to be going to DL in February :anxious:, actually the last week to be exact, I was wondering how long a mystery pin set is usually available and how long the pins are usually circulating in the park :confused:

Again, sorry about all of the threads I've been starting!

It all depends on the popularity. Pins from the Dateline Disney pin event in July are still available and there are even some from the O-Pin House event from 2009.
I would guess that if you are referring to the Tron mystery packs, they should still be available in Feb as long as release size is large enough.

It all depends on the popularity. Pins from the Dateline Disney pin event in July are still available and there are even some from the O-Pin House event from 2009.
I would guess that if you are referring to the Tron mystery packs, they should still be available in Feb as long as release size is large enough.
I figured I should've specified haha but yes, that's the pack I'm referring to. They should still have the two open edition pins too right? I vaguely remember from past WDW visits seeing movie pins still there from months after the release...
Either way I can still hope for it!

I would not worry so much about the OPEN edition pins, however, TRON is really being HYPED and caters to old and young alike. I am old enough I saw the original and played the video games when in aracades. The Mystery packs may not last as long as you think.

Just my 2 cents

I guess I'll just wait it out and hope they're still there, if not, there's always eBay :dunno:
I'm not too into them anyways, they don't really look all that great...

Dateline Disney MYSTERY sets (from July event at DLR), however, are LOOONNGGGG GONE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back