• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Acquired a most wanted pin!

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I was meant to post about this sooner, but better late than never, eh? I haven't been on the forums recently, due to getting addicted to a video game and watching The Muppet Show. :p

I got one of my most wanted Phantom Manor pins from a trade!

pin68781

Pin 68781: DLRP - Phantom Manor Event - Super Jumbo - Donald, Chip 'n Dale, Mickey

This pin!!!!

giphy.gif

Its a lot bigger than I expected! :lol: Now I need to cross it off my signature or something...? I'll get around to that at some point!
Also in the same trade I got this pin;

pin98992

Pin 98992: Happiest Haunts 2013 Tour Pin - Hatbox Ghost

:D

Posted this here rather than the Pin Showroom as these aren't pics of my pins? I need a better camera really... if it needs to be moved then that's fine too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back