• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

advice needed please

Status
Not open for further replies.
advice needed please

shinny8

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey guys,

i really really want the up coming toy story vinlymation set, because i live in the UK i'm not sure how ill get my hands on it.

What do you guys advise.. can i buy it direct from the parks.. if so how do i go about that?

Or if someone would be willing to pick a set up for me if they are going to the parks and post them to me, i'd of course cover the costs and also be willing to pick them up any pins they wanted from the UK disney store.

Thanks Ellen

ellen8788@hotmail.com (if you want to email me)
Shanewallis8@yahoo.co.uk (pinpics refs are under this email)

they come out 11/04/10 at WDW and DLR.. i think they are also going to be released at DLRP aswell, but i'm not sure on that date. they are not limited edition as far as i'm aware. i think they will be priced around $30

Dont forget the hard part.
I am working on this set for Max and remember that each set comes with a Mystery pin. There are 5 mystery pins and you never know what you will get. technically you need to buy a minimum of 5 of them to get the 5 different Mystery Pins.

Of course this is not how I do it, I typically buy one set to get started and then trade for the rest. In a way, it is like having 5 chasers and people trade really hard for them at first so it may be difficult to get a complete set atthis stage of the game. Not to discourage you but its reality.

I remember the Star Wars Set and while all of the mystery pins are made in equal amounts, people as they always do start saying a certain one is the hardest to get (for them maybe) and Boba Fett was going for almost $30.00 for a single pin. Of course it is back to reality and sells for aout 5 - 8 dollars. Also the Yoda was second at $20.00.

I will see what I can do to help as i will be at the park a couple of time this week.

Thanks Dan,

have they already been released then? i've got no problem waiting it out to trade for the chasers. im trying to trade for the NBC set at the mo with no luck, i'd just really love to get a set of the toy story ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back