• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Advice on buying 17" limited dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advice on buying 17" limited dolls

Pink_starlet

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!

Trying to build this doll collection without putting myself in the poor house.

I currently have 2 deals going through and I just want to make sure they are good for me.

Figured posting on here would get me the best advice :)

17" coronation Anna 700$

17" frozen march set (both girls) 700$

all paid prices include shipping.

Is is it worth it? Or can I still find better prices elsewhere?

Last edited:
I don't think you will find a better deal for coronation Anna, but I do think you can find a better deal for the march dolls. (Unless the prices have changed much since I've checked last, I can take a look and post later)

Yes, definitely good to be aware of customs! Especially in Canada. Last week 2 dresses that I ordered arrived, total worth $141.99, I paid $65.04 in duty/taxes.

I looked online and it looks like the March set is going anywhere from $700-800 postage paid in the USA. So, if you can get it from a Canadian seller for a similar price and not have to worry about customs, then I say go for it.

Yes march set was a Canadian seller, :) so I bought those!

Anna was in Europe and the customs was just to much... I had to let that one go..

feel like ill ill never get the November set :(

thanks fir for the help though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back