• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Advice on some E3 Expo exclusive pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advice on some E3 Expo exclusive pins

Archon_Turtle

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I am a veteran of various community forums, and normally I don't take kindly to people jumping in and asking stuff like this right off the bat, but I am looking for information on a couple of pins and you guys seem to be the best forum around :)

So I have these two pins that were given out at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) a couple years ago by Disney Interactive Studios to celebrate the release of Guilty Party for the Nintendo Wii.
These pins are of the main hero and main villain of the game. They both have Disney copyrights on the backs of them and are probably and inch and a half or so wide.

Now, I did try my best to find info on these pins before I came crawling to you. Couldn't find anything on ebay, this forum, other forums...nothing.

Any idea how desirable these pins would be? I'll be honest... this is not my world (I actually am a collector of vintage action figures and comic books), so I really don't know where to begin with these. Any thoughts are welcome, and thank you in advance for the warm welcome :)

IMAG1215.jpg

IMAG1216.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back