• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Agent P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agent P

charlesu

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So I have to admit one of my favorite characters is a newer one. It's Agent P. Now, for those who don't know, Agent P is from Phineas and Ferb which is a current Disney cartoon. He is the secret agent alter ego of Perry the Platypus who is a rather simple-minded (doesn't ever do anything) pet.

So the question is, have any of you ever seen a Perry or Agent P pin? I know there are a couple out there but I have never seen any.

I've actually got both of those. My boys are Phineas and Ferb nuts but they haven't show any interest in the pins :( The second one shown is actually part of a set. I would definitely be open to trading :)

I've actually got both of those. My boys are Phineas and Ferb nuts but they haven't show any interest in the pins :( The second one shown is actually part of a set. I would definitely be open to trading :)

lol My boyfriend is the exact opposite! He doesn't really care for Phineas and Ferb but he loves Perry and the Perry pin! :lol:

Wonderful. I am interested in both pins. I dont think I have any of your wants but please have a look at my traders and let me know if anything jumps out at you.

Thanks!

I have all the Phineas and Ferb pins myself. That UK Perry pin is just great. The set was cool too. Of course I bought mine when it went on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back