• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

akaibara's Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
akaibara's Collection

akaibara

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I thought I'd share a few photos of my rapidly growing collection. :)

Here's what I had on Sept. 29th...

IMG_8898.jpg

And it quickly exploded into to this!!!
(These photos were taken last Friday so they're already a little out of date.)

IMG_9764.jpg

IMG_9767.jpg

IMG_9770.jpg

The NBC pins will have their own special home once I get some time to finish it and have my roommate put it up for me. I'll share photos when it's done.

And the ducks will also have their own special place too (well, Donald and Daisy will anyway.) I began working on it last night but realized I need some more supplies before I can progress. I'm also going to need a lot more Donald/Daisy pins so if you have any to trade, PM me!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Super special thanks to:
Tiggermickey, destiny117, Poohlady5, SimbaNala, katiefloy2003, oojooboo, jroxxfoo, hearts48, and Catz here on DPF and docish2u, dopeydoc3, ehcothran, manman0123, wynnspins on PP
for trading/selling/buying/zapping and helping my collection grow!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Good start on the Disney pin collection, especially in the NBC mix...

Keep on pinning!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back