• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aladdin 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aladdin 2015 Merchandise

TheDisneyFanatic

Servant of the Dark Fairy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
[video=youtube;_ltViW_YkOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ltViW_YkOo[/video]

ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!

After years of waiting and speculation, Disney is finally releasing Aladdin as a part of the Diamond Edition line on Blu-Ray! The trailer was revealed on the Blu-ray for the 101 Dalmatians Diamond Edition, and it has the usual expected release date for sometime in early October. Aladdin is one of my favorite Disney films, so I have been eagerly awaiting the release of this one. I can't wait to see what merchandise we get for the films release! What do you guys think? What merchandise do you guys hope to see? Are you as excited as I am for the Blu-ray?

Its a good year to be a Disney fan. :roll:

Last edited:
OMG I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THIS!! Ugh I gotta see the trailer when I'm on my break. But since the D23 Expo is coming up this year, they gotta go big or go home. So much merchandise I could think of from pins to plush to new toys to even a "Art of either Aladdin or Jasmine". I'm just finally stoked it's coming back out of the vault! :D

It seems like only yesterday that I was dropping by the store after classes to buy the platinum edition in 2004. Where does the time go...

Aladdin isn't even my favorite Disney movie, but could you imagine a LE Jasmine?! All the work they could do with her outfit would be incredible! I am so excited!

Aladdin was an all time favorite of mine growing up! I am so excited for the possibility of Jasmine, or Jafar, or maybe even a Genie LE doll! And of course, ornaments, plushes, and can you imagine the possible Tsum Tsums??

Seems like everyone is looking forward to the dolls the most! I am personally really looking forward to seeing what the Jasmine doll will look like, even though she isn't one of my favorite princesses. I am much more excited to see what the Aladdin doll will look like, and I hope we also get a Genie or Jafar doll as well! Other than dolls, im sure the Art of Jasmine collection is going to be gorgeous! I wonder if we will be getting a limited edition lamp of some kind?

This is one of my all time favorites, I'm super stoked! You know it's gonna have a Robin Williams tribute. Plus Aladdin & Jasmine LE's!

I am guessing we will get an Art of Jasmine collection, which will keep in line with the art of collections for Ariel and Aurora. I'm hoping for tsumtsums as well. They would be adorable. I don't collect dolls, but I'm sure the LE Aladdin and Jasmine doll will be gorgeous. I'm guessing they might do Jafar as well since Ursula and Maleficent got dolls with their films.

Oh, man, I remember seeing this movie in the theaters when I was a kid. I really hope they do come out with some awesome merch; I would buy just about anything that is Jafar. A collectible lamp would be cool and, I know it's super far fetched, but a little kitty version of Rajah would be amazing. He'd look too much like Chandu, though, so it's not likely.

Omg...I'm excited to see what kind of merchandise they come out with! I hope Tsum Tsums and beautiful pins. *o* So it's to be expected that D23 Expo will have merchandise dedicated to this release? :D

Ah I love Aladdin and Jasmine! I was still fairly young when it came out but I had Jasmine everything. Including pjs that my mom said made me look just like her. She was clearly lying lol. I love both the 2011 Designer and the Fairytale couple dolls so I'm sure the LE doll will be magnificent. I'm so excited for Aladdin merch, I really hope they come out with a blanket with Carpet's design!

I hope Jafar will be presented in LE Form! Not sure about the Genie since they would have to size him down...just like they've done with Ursula and that's the reason I'm not interested in her.

Praying for a red jasmine limited edition doll.

I have a feeling they'll put her in her regular blue-turquoise outfit but the red outfit is just the best! Also it would be a nice break from all the blue dresses on LE dolls as none of them have a completely red outfit (from what I can remember)

Disney seems to be starting a trend of making two versions of certain dolls by making them Harrods exclusive, so I wouldn't be suprised if we got a Jasmine in the red dress or a special two pack with Aladdin and Jasmine!

So does anyone have an estimate for when the Blu-ray/DVD will go up for pre-order?

Disney seems to be starting a trend of making two versions of certain dolls by making them Harrods exclusive, so I wouldn't be suprised if we got a Jasmine in the red dress or a special two pack with Aladdin and Jasmine!

So does anyone have an estimate for when the Blu-ray/DVD will go up for pre-order?

Let it be so, there's too many possibilities they could do for Jasmine. A dream doll would be her in her wedding outfit but that's way out of my dreams for that. Her red slave outfit or even the purple one would be awesome as a second doll.

It's more likely during July/August since the blu ray release will be in October. Since I work at the Disney Store, I usually know how these blu Ray schedules works. I'm just hoping we at least have lithos AND coupons when you pre-order. It's been disappointing that the Disney stores didn't do the coupons since of August of last year & whatever movies came out since then.

Anyways I wanted to show a little bit of my Aladdin collection so far & hoping to add more from this year. This doesn't include my pin collection ;]

0ebbd9d4813cddded27233e7f02fdb16.jpg

Let it be so, there's too many possibilities they could do for Jasmine. A dream doll would be her in her wedding outfit but that's way out of my dreams for that. Her red slave outfit or even the purple one would be awesome as a second doll.

It's more likely during July/August since the blu ray release will be in October. Since I work at the Disney Store, I usually know how these blu Ray schedules works. I'm just hoping we at least have lithos AND coupons when you pre-order. It's been disappointing that the Disney stores didn't do the coupons since of August of last year & whatever movies came out since then.

Anyways I wanted to show a little bit of my Aladdin collection so far & hoping to add more from this year. This doesn't include my pin collection ;]

Thanks for the info! I know most Diamond Editions go up for pre-order later in the year, but I was hoping it would go up sooner. Same on the coupon, as I always thought that was an excellent deal for people who shop at the Disney Store a lot and its really weird that they suddenly decided to stop doing that promotion. I am just really interested to see what the retailer exclusives will be. I don't think I have been this excited for a Diamond Edition for a while!
And you have a fantastic collection btw! :donald:

0ebbd9d4813cddded27233e7f02fdb16.jpg
Very nice collection going on there!

Hope they do a nice snowglobe.
In regards to LE I would like a jaffar , genie , jasmine and aladdin. Also hope for a harrods set as this is my favourite!

I heard that preorders from Sleeping Beauty on won't include the bounce back coupon unfortunately. -.- I think it has to do with Disney losing out on profits? That the company wasn't making back the discounts people were getting in preorders and since people were using the coupon on things that they would normally buy at full price anyway, Disney was losing money? Something along those lines....

I would be delighted if they brought the bounce back coupon back though! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back