• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aladdin 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone staying up tonight to see if anything goes online? I want to, but I don't wanna stay up and then have nothing actually get put up on the website lol.

Last edited:
Is anyone staying up tonight to see if anything goes online? I want to, but I don't wanna stay up and then have nothing actually get put up on the website lol.

I'm toying with the idea of looking tomorrow, but since release time is a lot later than midnight for me I usually set my alarm half an hour before new items are supposed to show up rather than stay up all night. :)

Regardless, I really wish DS would give us more info about products like these in advance the same way they do for the LE dolls and Tsum Tsums. I'd be a lot more motivated to look if I actually knew for sure what day they'd show up.

I was in NYC this weekend and I stopped by the Disney Store. Here are the two shirts from the Art of Jasmine collection:
tumblr_nsukpinXda1qceuyho1_400.jpg
tumblr_nsukpinXda1qceuyho2_400.jpg

These were the only two things from the collection at the Disney Store when I went. The shirts were each $35.

She went on sale last week for preorder. Due out in October. Very popular. Sold out in 2 days. You can check your local disney store. You may get lucky and find she is still available but highly unlikely at this point............

I believe it is Jasmine with a train of peacock feathers.
I think they mean the one furthest right... It looks like Jasmine, lamp, Aladdin...

edit: oops just re-read the posts and realize you answered her question lol

Last edited:
Lovely. Thank you for sharing the information here. Looks like I'll be haunting the DS site, in hopes it turns up.
To me, it looks like Jasmine,the lamp, and Aladdin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back