• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aladdin 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aladdin 2015 Merchandise
I love her, sadly they didn't have her in person when I saw the show. I did always wonder why they had her in the pink outfit.
The pink outfit is the final outfit of the show. Its the most 'princess' dress they could have had her in. The dress it is based on is absolutely breathtaking. I understand why they have her in it. Though her teal outfit in the show is also stunning so they could have done that one as well.

The pink outfit is the final outfit of the show. Its the most 'princess' dress they could have had her in. The dress it is based on is absolutely breathtaking. I understand why they have her in it. Though her teal outfit in the show is also stunning so they could have done that one as well.
Okay, I understand that. I just was blown away by all of the amazing costumes in the show, I didn't really focus on hers as much. Plus, when I think Jasmine, I think the teal or purple.. we don't see her wear pink very often.

Okay, I understand that. I just was blown away by all of the amazing costumes in the show, I didn't really focus on hers as much. Plus, when I think Jasmine, I think the teal or purple.. we don't see her wear pink very often.
She doesn't really wear pink in any of the movies or tv show. The final dress in the show is stunning so I'm really glad they decided to use that dress.

url
Didn't she wear pink in King of Thieves? I don't remember the show very well because I watched it when I was three. I wish they released some of the old shows like the Little Mermaid, Aladdin or Hercules on dvd.. *sigh* that would be lovely.

She doesn't really wear pink in any of the movies or tv show. The final dress in the show is stunning so I'm really glad they decided to use that dress.

url
Didn't she wear pink in King of Thieves? I don't remember the show very well because I watched it when I was three. I wish they released some of the old shows like the Little Mermaid, Aladdin or Hercules on dvd.. *sigh* that would be lovely.

Jasmine does definitely wear pink in the King of Theives sequel & it's probably my favorite sequel for a direct to home movie. I swear Jasmine is probably of the few Disney princesses with the most costume changes in their movies (& this is including sequels & TV shows)

9cf299bca003858c77003d86bb5a49f9.jpg

Jasmine does definitely wear pink in the King of Theives sequel & it's probably my favorite sequel for a direct to home movie. I swear Jasmine is probably of the few Disney princesses with the most costume changes in their movies (& this is including sequels & TV shows)

9cf299bca003858c77003d86bb5a49f9.jpg
King of Thieves is definitely my favourite. I'm so excited for the re-release because I haven't seen it since VHS tapes were a thing. I love her outfits, Jasmine is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back